Emerson Lake & Palmer - Emerson Lake & Powell CD (album) cover

Emerson Lake & Palmer

4 stars After a long period of lack of inspiration (the last album that I consider 100% ELP style is "Brain Salad Surgery"-1972), this is the first album that reminds me of them, adapted, of course, at the style of the 80'. Emerson is "in hand" on the keyboards, Lake is "in voice" and Powell is doing a really great job in replacing Palmer, leaving on this LP a mark of his astonishing drumming style (we must not forget that he was coming from a hard rock and heavy metal experience). In general a very good and interesting album, probably the last in the ELP-style.
| 4/5 |