Ayers Rock - Beyond CD (album) cover

BEYOND

Ayers Rock

AmericanProgster
5 stars Wow! Was the first thing I said when I listened to Beyond. Before Ayers Rock the only Jazz Fusion I ever listened to, or heard for that matter, were bands like Return to Forever, as music like this is not easily accessible where I live.

This album is just amazing, and along with Crossfire's (fellow Aussie jazz rockers) 1975 debut simply make up the best jazz rock/fusion to come out of Australia/New Zealand and most of the world for that matter.

I honestly give this album 5 stars for Ayers Rock's music is so creative and many times different from their pears. So go pick yourself up a copy of Big Red Rock and Beyond!

-AP