Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells II CD (album) cover

Mike Oldfield

5 stars Breath-taking album by Mike Oldfield!!! One of my favourite albums was born from the ideas of Mike Oldfield's debut - Tubular Bells, but I don't think this is something bad. Contrariwise, this is an extraordinary project made by Mike Oldfield - to see your previous work from a different view. I believe this is even more difficult than making something new, because you have to estimate so much obstacles to do this. Mike Oldfield proves he is never failing source of ideas with this experiment. For me it was interesting to understand this is a sequel. I grew up with Tubular Bells II and much later I heard the first one. It was strange for me. They both are so great in their own way. Tubular Bells with its harder and classic sound; Tubular Bells II with its gentle and modern sound! The other important moment in my review is the thin folk line on the album, ordinary for this artist. It complements the river that perfectly flowes on the album!!!
poslednijat_colobar | 5/5 |