Uriah Heep - Sweet Freedom CD (album) cover

Uriah Heep

4 stars Again big Uriah Heep! An album full of energy and great music. Great guitars by Mick Box. This is a turning point for the vocalist David Byron. I think this is the first album to feature not so powerful vocals by him. There are some moments where he cannot control his voice on this album, most notably the first and the second song. Probably it is temporal problem for him (up to that date; later it becomes real problem). I really believe the second part of the album contains better songs than the first one. I think the best song on the album is Pilgrim - the last one, but attention can be focused on If I Had the Time, too. There's no very much more to say about Sweet Freedom. An album close to all previous Uriah Heep's albums in terms of quality - another big one for the heepsters!
poslednijat_colobar | 4/5 |