Flametal - The Elder CD (album) cover

4 stars I don't know how I came to this cd. But when I watched the words FLAMETAL and the cover I just couldn't resist. I push play and oh my god! this is one of the best metal combinations I have ever listened... I don't even like flamenco (sorry I think is boring and annoying..yes annoying for a guy who listens extreme metal genres -_-') but the mix of these ingredients is so amazing, I forgot that....Of course, I don't know about other reviewers, but my approaching was because the Metal... I don't even considered this cd a prog work....just Flametal. I recommend this to all who likes interesting and new flavors into his metal.
luger7 | 4/5 |