Nimbus - El Aguila CD (album) cover

5 stars Exelent music for this times, very honest personality, with virtuosity in the performance and great hearted, sometimes y seem to be listening something real important like a message for the evolution of sentiment. The whole album El Aguila is a trip, the melancolic parts are amusing and the energetic ones also. Nimbus from Chile really surprised me. I been listening prog rock all my life, groups like Yes, Rush, King Crimson, Camel, etc. When y listen to NIMBUS y feel like y am hearing some of this big monsters, y remember some tracks like Don Quintero, Aurora Boreal, San Pedrito, Praderas Estoicas Mandarina like real masterpieces. I am very happy to discover this band.
progoman | 5/5 |