Rush - Hemispheres CD (album) cover

Rush

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
4 stars Lump of stableness, rigidness, and hardness.

Actually, when I had the album on the turntable for the first time, I was overwhelmed by the terrific rhythm section. Although the album (especially the first track Cygnus X-1 Book II) has a calm and quiet part, basically it's very aggressive. In other words, the songs there might push and push like a Sumo wrestler. About forty minutes the storm of Rush keeps blowing hard around listeners and suddenly gets over like the calm night after a storm...I always feel as that.

This album was released thirty years ago. In that period I guess this was too hard-progressive all of the hard progrock albums. And still now it's alive in all of progrockers' mind...

Very interesting and excellent album, I want to give 4.5 stars.

DamoXt7942 | 4/5 |