La Bottega dell'Arte - Dentro CD (album) cover

La Bottega dell'Arte

Rock Progressivo Italiano

1 stars When I listen to this record somehow I get the impression I would listen to Albano e Romina Power or similar stuff. I listened already to many bands in Italian Prog including more mellow ones like Locanda Delle Fate but those ones did not sound that much pop-ish, cheesy and sob stuff like as this record here. For me it rather sounds like any standard Italian pop album, maybe very nice if one likes stuff like that but for sure this has neither to do anything with Prog nor with Rock in general. So I'd like to warn everyone who is in favour of bands like PFM, Le Orme, Quella Vecchia Locanda, Locanda Delle Fate, Banco and so on to stay away of this record, maybe the other outputs of the band are different, I never listened to any other.
hdfisch | 1/5 |