Eternity X - The Edge CD (album) cover

THE EDGE

Eternity X

alionida
3 stars ETERNITY X - The Edge

I first heard this album about 10 years ago and I was stunned. In that time I've listened to proggresive metal, bands like DREAM THEATER, FATES WARNING, SYMPHONY X etc. and I couldn't believe some band, relatively unknown, could pull this kind of album of. To me it sounded conceptual and all notes were at right place.

Now - I can say that for several albums you can find at PA TOP PROG ALBUMS, but this one has only sentimental value. Everything else just isn't that good anymore. There are better albums and better bands and in huge numbers! I would give this album one or two star rating if I'd heard it now. But 3 star rating would be more proper for personal reasons.

alionida | 3/5 |