Ache - De Homine Urbano CD (album) cover

Ache

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
3 stars 3 stars...I, to tell my truth, want to give the album 4 or 5 stars, personally.

Estimate it's a rare case that an album of a progressive rock band is remarkably influenced by The Beatles. About this album...in the first song De Homine Urbano we can hear the parts of Every Little Thing, and the second song's title is Little Thing...ha-haa!

Indeed the band's vector might mimic or imitate The Beatles' one, but the sound has deep individuality, for 1970, the album born. Especially the heavy and lazy riff by bass guitar is very impressive and always knocks me every time. About 20 minutes songs are not so long and not boring for me.

Just on this period, I want to say, this album is too excellent.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |