New Trolls Atomic System - Tempi Dispari CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
5 stars Oh, sorry...I have listened to the album again and again, then my evaluation of it has been higher and higher.

At first, I suggest it's just kidding. Pure live album, not partially recorded in the studio? It can be natural that I should think so. The sound is so jazzy and clear, the play is so perfect, stable and improvisational, but amazingly alive. The wave and stream born from these songs are absorbed me strongly.

Several times I have listened and found. Just because this is a live album, this can bear the ALIVE sound with stability and rigidity (of course, it's very important that the quality of this band was very high). I'm glad to meet this ALIVE live album and New Trolls Atomic System.

DamoXt7942 | 5/5 |