Le Orme - Uomo di pezza CD (album) cover

Le Orme

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
3 stars Whoa, is there such a sticky album all over Italian progressive rock?

At any rate, the first track is symbolical of this whole album, I consider. Floating tune and voice, surely these are not in other Italian progressive rocks. Generally, Italian progrock has canzone flavour, like Oriental flavour, and this is not floating sound I think. The beat presented by Le Orme is really smooth and sticky. Hum, that is like they are whispering, by the sound.

Even though they has such a character and an identity, the last song (Alienazione) has up-tempo and hard beat and sound. That is Italian flavour...There are varieties of sounds. Very joyful album, if everyone here can allow me, I'll give this album 3.5 stars.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |