Ange - A ... Dieu CD (album) cover

Ange

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
4 stars I'm sure the excellent live is Ange's real ability!

Differently from almost all of Ange fans, A ... Dieu is my first Ange's album (not kidding). I realize that we should listen to the live album for feeling the genuine ability of the band (to tell the truth, I didn't have such a thought when I bought it...LOL). My first hearing the lively live could knock me out. The brilliant play, the force of the band, the atmosphere in the hall, the cheer of the audience...I wanna say all are perfect. Later (!) I listened to the album Au Delŕ Du Délire and the studio work let me re- understand the wonderfulness of the live version.

Ange's sound is a mixture of calmness and heavyness, whispering and shouting. Please enjoy full of what- is-called French taste and mood. Very impressive, I wanna give it 4.5 stars.

DamoXt7942 | 4/5 |