After Crying - De Profundis CD (album) cover

After Crying

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
3 stars In spite of myself, I made a smile for 3A play (an avantgarde, active and aggressive play) of this album.

By dark chorus, the show opens calmly. Depressive spoken-words follow after that, and remarkably avantgarde piano beats and makes core of the show. Over the album strings and piano mix and intertwine with each other, and then gloomy voice's inserted and invaded, at last the show rushes to the end dramatically...

Indeed, listening to the whole album I realize the meaning of the show and the thought of the artist, but regretfully for me the gloomy words are not so good...I wonder the words are Hungarian and I'm overwhelmed by the darkness and the depressiveness. At any rate, this album let me know the impression and the heavy taste of Hungarian Progressive rock. Bravo!

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |