Finneus Gauge - More Once More CD (album) cover

Finneus Gauge

Forum & Site Admin Group
4 stars Warping, waving, and breaking the commonness of music theory...this album should make me smiley.

Finneus Gauge followed, but softened the music style of Echolyn. I consider the softness of the style is owed to Laura Martin, the female vocalist, and her soft and mild voice. In spite of softness, their rigid and strict work and thought for music make them do complex and destructive play perfectly. They do break the tuning and rhythm, and make us listeners confused comfortably. (^_^)

I want to recommend, for understanding them easily and straightly, the songs More Wants More, Calling Card, and Salvation, because I suggest especially this three tracks express their identity well.

I wanna say BRAVO for their solid and steady potencial.

DamoXt7942 | 4/5 |