Taproban - Ogni Pensiero Vola CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
3 stars should I say 'bout them...neo-Italian prog? I can't decide it's not appropriate...

At first, the picture of the sleeve is weird. To tell the truth, I've never known about the place Ogni Pensiero Vola. Surprising and amazing that pictures of the place impress and inspire me severely.

Of course, I was more amazed with the sounds by them. Whoa, I's weird, either. Lots of inspiration and horribleness...but there's an excellent Italian flavour. As every progger says, good ancient taste of Italian progressive rock world...they keep the tasty taste. Added to it, current rock wave they have so we can say it might be in the category of NEO-ITALIAN PROG.

I wanna they could keep the weirdness...Included my expectation, 3.5 stars I wanna give to them.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |