Druid - Toward the Sun CD (album) cover

Druid

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
3 stars Toward The Sun...actually this is the song I've ever listened and been so impressed. Mildly and softly instrumental works, beautifully the chorus goes...exactly excellent song. Very naturally, they has an experience to win the first prize in the folk-rock contest by Melody Maker, and with the reputation they producted and released the first work.

In fact, the album has lots of beautiful and terrific songs all around. But, I wonder it is sometimes not so good that all songs are okay in an album. That is, I suggest an album should have a mood or wave which can rise and fall. That's exactly an story. Regretfully, this product is continuously beautiful and then I'm afraid it will get monotonous.

Although some listeners say this band is a mimic of Yes, the point is not a mimic but a monotony I think. I wanna give 3 stars to their beauty of sound.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |