Yak - Journey of the Yak CD (album) cover

Forum & Site Admin Group
4 stars Yak, please count me in for your journey.

Sound of wind, wind-like keyboard sound, and rumble sound of rhythm these solemn sounds, the Yak's journey's got started. Everyone might think the core of this band is keyboard play...indeed, Martin's play is so brilliant and beautiful, and he should let me imagine the sound by Asturias (the Japanese progressive unit). But I'm sure their streaming sound and wave can't be born without the rhythm section. Dave's drumming and Gary's bass play are likely to be hidden behind the great, no! Exactly their strict and natural rhythm should be the essence of Yak. Of course, that is, only these three members could form Yak's style, and this style could be called as Yak. Their excellent journey must continue, and we all fans hope that. The last song's fade-out-and-in should be the suggestion of the Yak's journey, I consider.

I appreciate your work. 4 stars.

DamoXt7942 | 4/5 |