Osanna - Palepoli  CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
5 stars Very shocked...and silence. I think this album should be the symbol of Italian progressive rock, at least in my mind. :P

Exactly, Palepoli Suite is a well-calculated insanity. Heavy and Oriental percussion, and pipe and flute like a stream... the suite gets started calmly and solemnly. Immediately, crazy flute sound fades in and pops up and rough drumming and loud guitar sound follows. The impression of this part, especially lump of violent vocal and instrumentals, is very strong for us. After the part rapidly passing by, clear guitar and soft vocal absorbs us. Sooner sax hits and knocks us out... Each part has kindly part and wild one, thus we listeners get impressed by the upside-down wave and sound. At last stage the reverse of Canzona (Milano Calibro 9) is dragged down and lets us drop to the bottom.

Including the next Animale Senza Respiro, the album is one of the most strongly rough and violent works of all Italian progressive rock world. Truly I've thought I want to write the review of this product...perfect one, 5 stars!!!

DamoXt7942 | 5/5 |