Muse - Supermassive Black Hole CD (album) cover

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE

Muse

Diaby
1 stars I don't wanna waste my time, so I'll be short. I don't understand this rating here, because that single couldn't be the reason of including Muse on the site. This has to be the the worst song/single off Black Holes and Revelations. 1. Supermassive Black Hole: The main track is not just not prog, not even rock. Although being quite experimental, it is rather strange than interesting, the orchestration is disturbing.

2. Crying Shame: The B-side song cannot save it from being a one-star release. It's more acceptable for a prog fan, but as it is a two and a half minute long hard rocking song it's nothing special.

And it doesn't mean that such a short song can't be good

Diaby | 1/5 |