Locanda delle Fate - Forse Le Lucciole Non Si Amano Più CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
3 stars How beautiful...This songs all are very impressing.

Very impressed and shocked. When I listened to the song Forse le lucciole non si amano più for the first time, I can't help weepin'. Clear melody might run around my brain and heart. With hoppin' to a CD shop I've bought the album. Oh, the sleeve is as dramatic as the song.

Anyway, back to a discussion about the group LOCANDA DELLE FATE. As almost all of Italian Progressive rock fans say, LOCANDA DELLE FATE is one of the most beautifully-melodious groups of all Italian progressive rock ones. Of course I should agree this opinion. The mysterious and anonymous but very famous in Italian progressive rock freaks band released only one studio product...regretfully.

The content of the only one album...as expected, there are full of brilliant tunes and melodies in it. We can NEVER complain and hesitate to say about this. I can say the melody born by them is the most beautiful in the world of Italian progressive rock. But sadly I'm afraid the beauty is overwidened and their rhythm or power are shrinked. Otherwise, they might try harder to make Italian progressive style into their beautiful melody, and I can hear they should overforce and the style should get to be exaggerated. The style is, I consider, a bit inappropriate for their identity.

Although I said as above, good work is so good. I wanna give 3 stars to the album.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |