Collegium Musicum - MariŠn Varga & Collegium Musicum CD (album) cover

Collegium Musicum

Jo„o Paulo
5 stars Another amazing album of this band. Is the first album that I heard and I love for the first time. A superb keiboard's that chage to calm to dizzy, and create a unique atmosfere that I never heard. The guitar is amazing. This albun have a unique guitar solo, with a classic arrangement slowly in the beginning and very quick in the end that finish with a superb keiboards arrangement. Have a litle of Led Zeppelin and Emerson Lake and Palmer but for me much better. A uique album made by a great East band, for me one of the best. This album is made in 70 years with a great music composition and a great tecnical musicians. If this band live in another coutry out of iron curtain, have another visibility and probably as mytic band. For me is mytic and thios albun is a masterpiece of progressive rock. Unfortunately I by this album is USA because is very hard to find in music stores.
Jo„o Paulo | 5/5 |