New Trolls Atomic System - NT Atomic System CD (album) cover

New Trolls Atomic System

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
2 stars Atomic System, the large-scale-named group made an small-collected my opinion.

The NEW New Trolls' work was started then. As everyone does, they might try to make different works. I see...when I listened to this NT Atomic System for the first time. Exactly, they might think Vittorio De Scalzi's strong voice was more important and push HIM on the front of all instrumentals. That's one of good ideas I think. Their play is well refined and polished.

Unfortunately, I consider one of the streams of Italian Progressive Rock is not refinement. As previous New Trolls (not Atomic System), I expected rough, rampant, and of course large-scaled sound and play. The product couldn't have above-mentioned sound and play...So, I've said SMALL-COLLECTED.

I'm glad the 6th track Quando l'erbe vestiva la terra has the previously large-scaled flavour. I wish the album would be finished at the great song...however! On the last song Butterfly I'm shrunken. What a cheap English song...

Their next work Tempi Dispari is very terrific so I can't help saying that's a pity...

DamoXt7942 | 2/5 |