Audience - The House on the Hill CD (album) cover

5 stars OK the album is getting a lot of 4* reviews, and thats fine and all, but it really is a classic. I don't want to be too liberal with 5*, and I think the users of this web page are really good about not doing that. But I've got to give it the full 5*. This lost classic has held up over time, and still sounds fresh today. Its a perfect blend of Prog and Art Rock, and the songs are immediately catchy, yet complex the way we like. It sounds like a 1980 classic, bridging Prog and newer music, not a 1971 album. Amazing. Buy it, you won't regret it.
akajazzman | 5/5 |