Gli Alluminogeni - Scolopendra CD (album) cover

Gli Alluminogeni

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
3 stars A bigger centipede will attack you! Unexpectedly this terrible sleeve made me laugh and buy itself.

Oh, but how catchy and easy-to-understand this sound by GLI ALLUMINOGENI is. Even in that peak of Italian prog period, they produced this album in accordance with commercialism of the label company. Sadly the commecialism itself should sprit GLI ALLUMINOGENI out. In their songs, track 1, 4, 6 have a bit flavour of pregressive rock but in them we can find their suffering against the Italian pop style. I guess, no I'm sure, that they should want to push their progressive principles. They re-unioned in 1993 and released Geni Mutanti, on which they should play with their policy and principles.

For above-mentioned reasons, this work is not essential progressive rock one but should put ALLUMINOGENI seal on the period, I consider.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |