Rush - Rush CD (album) cover

RUSH

Rush

fuegolunar
3 stars Rush has been my favorite band since almost the fisrt time I heard it. I think this album is a good one. With a lot of influence of Led Zeppelin, but I like the power in Geddy Lee's voice and the guitar solos a lot. Of course you will miss Neal Peart's drums when you hear it. I see this album as the begining of one of the greatest bands the humanity had ever had.

I don't give it more than 3 stars because I think other rush albums are quite better than this one because the songs are more polished, with more work and more maturity but it's a good one to any rush fan. I think the album is more hard rock than prog rock so I don't think it fits to be a 4 stars.

| 3/5 |