Rush - Caress of Steel CD (album) cover

4 stars CARESS OF STEEL was the beginning of Rush amazing epic works, with that masterpiece called "The Fountain Of Lamneth", my only complain is that I would have wished to listen to all of this tracks with no spaces. "Bastille Day" was the best song written by Rush to that year, and also "Lakeside Park" and "I Think Im Going Bald" are pretty good tunes.But again ther is a weak part on the album, "The Necromancer" is very boring, with the exception of the narrative (By-Tor part 2), I find the music boing, except for than E9 minor chord in the beginning of the song.
orr2112 | 4/5 |