Amon Düül II - Kobe - Reconstructions CD (album) cover

Amon Düül II

1 stars I had to review this amon duul 11 kobe [recontructions] as i totally wasted my money on this waste of a listen and of time my time,totally avoid this as its the biggest noise ive ever heard,dont get me wrong ive all amonduul 11 s albums and this has got to be the very worsed,everything on this a total and utter crap,if u want something new by amon duul 11 buy nada moonshine,or just stay with the old stuff upto made in germany every album upto made in gemany are good and worth getting but i advise everyone to definatly avoid this album kobe [recontructions]i give it 1 star but it aint even worth that believe me.
davidsporle | 1/5 |