Indexi - Modra Rijeka CD (album) cover

5 stars This album is most probably the best album ever released in ex-Yugoslavia, as far as we're talking about progressive rock music. I assume (I wasn't born back then) this album came as big surprise after that much time spent by the group for creating pop music for large masses.

I red other reviews here and there are not many things left to say. Great music, lyrics, atmosphere, production. INDEXI at its best. This album, in my opinion, has only one minus - year of the release (1978). But, if we are here to judge the value of music, this is a masterpiece.

Best tracks here: epilogue Modra rijeka, More (if I have to choose).

5 stars!