Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun CD (album) cover

Porcupine Tree

3 stars Lightbulb Sun continues the standards established with Stupid Dream. I think this album is almost mainstream rock, something strange from the point of view of (for example) Up the Downstair. It's quite sleepy album, focused on the dark tensions and probably any folk moments. It's strange, because Lightbulb Sun give birth to mixed feeling - simultaneously mainstream and depressing, which doesn't captivate me well enough. If I have to determinate a couple of songs, which stand out of the album, I can't. All of them have the same continual sound. without any surprises. For me typical average album and surely at the back of my Porcupine Tree's list!
poslednijat_colobar | 3/5 |