Rush - Moving Pictures CD (album) cover

Eetu Pellonpaa
4 stars A really fine album! Only the two last songs are bit poorer, and the restrain me from giving this the five stars it nearly deserves. I think that the new kind of approach to music which was started in their previous album has matured here very well. Though some of the tracks are radio friendly, they are still interesting, unique and done with good style in my opinion. "The Camera Eye" is the best song of the album, a good mini epic with fine instrumental passages and composition. It's fun to find out that there were also good music done at the 80's too! Recommended warmly!
Eetu Pellonpaa | 4/5 |