Cluster - II CD (album) cover

Cluster

Krautrock

alionida
5 stars WOW!!!

And that's all what was in my mind after listening this album for the first time. Now, after several years, it still rings in my ears the right way. It's dark, industrial, it's fantastic, just must be heard.

I realize not everyone likes this kind of music, but if you're open minded you must hear this album. It is similar to some modern classical music, early Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream (I am not big fan of this kind of music, but this album is something else)... Much better then KLUSTER and other CLUSTER album, this truly is masterpiece of krautrock and progressive music in general.

Krautrock fan or not this is a must have!!! Masterpiece.

5 stars without hesitation!

alionida | 5/5 |