The Tangent - Not As Good As The Book CD (album) cover

NOT AS GOOD AS THE BOOK

The Tangent

Marty McFly
Crossover and E&O Teams
4 stars So foolish I was, I though that 4 stars would be enough for this good album. Such wrong, this is masterpiece for me. But it's strange, even after one year of listening (which is quite long in my 1.5 years prog history) I'm overwhelmed by feelings when listening this. Not inspirating ones as with Blomljud, but with those that mute (severe your hands off) and you can't say (or type anything, instead you would try to write something with your blood and severed hand, creepy thing though). I always gives damn good reasons for so high rating, but not today. Just few of them.

""For some strange reasons we decided to talk about ... (sex)"" isn't it hard to say this kind of words ? Singer wasn't surprised at all, not stunned by shame, he just said it. I wouldn't be able to do it I think. "Lost in London After 25 Years". It goes so slowly, without ANY obstacle in the way. And yet you know somehow, deep inside your heart, that this is not some pop sound, not easy demanding music. Very hard for me to rate.

Marty McFly | 4/5 |