Pendragon - Fallen Dreams And Angels CD (album) cover

4 stars Clearly we are dealing here with leftovers from the Window Of Life sessions and I honestly think that they should not have been released as seperate but instead as part of the album and just press them on the actual cd. I loved this album.....and I think I played it to shreds over the years. It was actually my second Pendragon cd. I was just recovered from my encounter with the Window Of Life and I think it should not have been all too long after I saw them playing in Utrecht, Vredenburg.....

The songs here are not all too long. No epic proportions here. In fact none clocks over the 8 min...but some extremely beautifull songs here....although much more commercial and poppy like...I personly like Sister Bluebird the amazing guitarsolo at the end...but also the Fallen Dreams And Angels is very beautifull although completely different in style due the accoustic apprach the song provides.

The 2 others songs the Third World In The UK and Done, are both very great too.

If it ought to have been a seperate album, then I think.....I can only say that it should have been much longer........

Daniel1974nl | 4/5 |