Gazpacho - Tick Tock CD (album) cover

TICK TOCK

Gazpacho

Bodysnatcher
5 stars Highly recommended album.

I was very surprised - pleasantly surprised - with the previous one, Night, but I must say that, in my opinion, this is even better. The fantastic lyrics, so evocative, together with the wonderful music and Jan´s voice are the vehicle which take you through the Saint Exupéry´s experience in the Lybian Sahara Desert.

The opening track, Desert Lights, is a cracker, with the powerful guitar that opens the song and lead you to the 2 following tracks, The Walk and the album title Tick Tock, both full of wonderful and amazing moments, especially the guitar, piano, mandolin and violin sequences. Jan Ohme´s voice is the connecting thread that joins all those different elements and it is, itself, full of emotions and colour.

And finishg the album, Winter is never, maybe some people could say it is an easy and predictable track but awesome as well in my opinion and a perfect finale to this Gazpacho´s work.

You can´t miss this gem.

Bodysnatcher | 5/5 |