Trees - On The Shore CD (album) cover

Prog Folk

2 stars I just bought this album, i'd only heard one song off it but i was convinced it would be amazing due to it's cover. When i played the whole album i was a little disapointed, the are only a three good songs for me: "Slly Free and Easy", "Polly On The Shore" and "Fool". All the other songs get pretty boring for me, and the singer's voice pisses me off, i've never really liked folk music but i bought the album thinking it was gonna be a lot more prog sounding. And i probably wouldnt have bought it if it wasn't for the album cover, i'm just in love with it, it's my favourite album cover, it's sorta spooky but set in such a nice garden, anyway not the best music.
Marcfras93 | 2/5 |