Sinister Street - Trust  CD (album) cover

TRUST

Sinister Street

robbob
3 stars I may agree with other comments :good musicians,good vocals,good music,good arengements but.. it seems their talents are not completely incorporated in their art.

It seems this band with all their qualities can do a much better work in the art rock.

There is some originality here ..(in the end of most of the songs there is a variation to an atmospheric prog) maybe songs don,t show much inffluence of other neo prog bands...etc..

But this album for me was not very enjoyable.

I found most of the songs in a pop neo prog line.

In every song I was dissapointed waiting for a special development ,a surprising music...but unfortunately not.

I hope in next works the will develop songs of more length and creation.

3 stars.