Redemption - The Fullness Of Time CD (album) cover

THE FULLNESS OF TIME

Redemption

JethroTree
4 stars as far as I am concerned, this album is an event: I had left looking for new bands that could give as much pleasure as the 70's classics. I had not "discovered" yet that I am a prog fan (didn't know the concept of prog rock at that time - I thought it was just a style that died some decades ago...).

This album made me hope for a renewal of the music I loved (JT, Genesis, but alos hard rock). I listnen a lot to this album, then I discovered this site and a lot of bands I never had heard of before.

In that context, I would give five star to this album. However, now that I can compare it to much more references, I will give 4 stars, for what it means: excellent addition, but not essential.

What I like in this album is the strong energy, with the mix of good riffs and an excellent drummer, by supported an excelent vocalist.. Don't expect however very complex composition or a succession of rythm changes, with odd time signatures.

JethroTree | 4/5 |