Rush - Presto CD (album) cover

5 stars We are talking about PRESTO here. 3.10 poins. I think it deserves more....

I know that the Star system here is more about how PROG is the album, and if you compare Presto to Hemispheres it seems to be less prog. Here is where I dont agree: I think it is DIFFERENT, different kinds of prog. Different styles in a same band, yes, considering HP is from the seventies, and PRESTO almost 90`s-

Just listen to show dont tell, the way the album starts!!!! listen to geddys bass guitar while singing, listen to the tempo changes....

Lets move on chain lightining: what a great drumming, neil!. I LOVE the patterns he has chosen.

The Pass: one of the tenderest songs I`ve ever heard.

We go on.... I could write about all the tracks, but I`d be taking your chance to discover those cool things yourself.

I find it PROG, and GREAT PROG music.

Peace :D