UK - Danger Money  CD (album) cover

4 stars Mixture of forms, styles, signatures and themes. vocal is not perfect but it's OK and acceptable indeed. I found some free influenced point by Gong, Genesis and Grobschnitt on this album and i like it! all Drums are heavenly perfect played!

my favorite tracks on this album are: Danger money: Made me presentiment by perfect keyboard played and it's a gracious feeling! Caesar's Palace blues: After a nice psychedelic prelude, a not so familiar groovy rhythm begins and goes on and prepared the music for lovely Psy. Violin sound!

Not a masterpiece (!) but I love This Album just for freely sliding between styles, Keyboards and drums!

leechburton | 4/5 |