Gentle Giant - Octopus CD (album) cover

Gentle Giant

5 stars I don't know why but I just erased this entire CD from my iPod. Many months later someone lent It to me to hear it again and boy, was I mistaken the first time! Now It is my current favorite among their recordings. I just coul not imagine how some could live Its life without knowing of "Knots" and now "River" is just a staple on my daily runnings and I just can't get it enough of It. This is the band at their peak, creatively and instrumentaly. Well, on second thought maybe I would say that whit "The Power and the Glory"- Aniway this is a fine record to have again.
steelyhead | 5/5 |