Beggars Opera - Pathfinder CD (album) cover

Beggars Opera

1 stars Years ago a friend on mine had "Act One" as an L.P. and it blew my mind. It's the only copy I ever saw and for years I wondered if I'd ever come across it in an archival store. No luck , but I was able to purchase "Pathfinder" which stayed in my collection for one week before being escorted to the nearest second hand music trading store. It was nothing like "Act One" and instead of the expected classical influenced symphonic rock it presented heavy predictable mediocrity. I would prefer to hum to myself than stoop to stick this in the cd player. At the risk of sounding bitter, the only album that I have ever owned and despised so much is "White Lady" by badger.
| 1/5 |