Kate Bush - Aerial CD (album) cover

AERIAL

Kate Bush

Evolver
Crossover & JazzRock/Fusion Teams
2 stars After twelve years without a new album, you would expect a flood of creativity from someone with a history of great music like Kate Bush. Well, we do get two whole CDs of music here. But what for? Where are the dynamic, heartfelt vocals? Where are the deep, exotic, and sometimes downright weird lyrics? Where is the energy? Not here.

What we get are sixteen drab tracks of blah. If Kate is content and happy, that's great, I'm glad for her. But two CDs of serene blissfullness is enough to put me to sleep. Now I know why I waited four years to get a copy of this one.

Evolver | 2/5 |