Moongarden - A Vulgar Display of Prog CD (album) cover

A VULGAR DISPLAY OF PROG

Moongarden

luc4fun
4 stars Frequently I find people asking what is meant as prog nowadays and what can be the future of progressive music. Very difficult question and very few know the answer. If you ask me what is the future of progressive music, I can reply you, suggesting to listen to this band. Their Albums are real hidden gems of pure progressive music without falling in any excercise of copy and paste which we can find in so many groups nowadays. Their last Album (published one year after their previous "Songs from the Lighthouse) is full of heavy and majestic moments of guitars and keyboards, mixed with songs very delicate with guitar solos which leave me breathless..(just listen to the solo of Demetrio and Magdalene).

For those of you always looking for new hidden gems, now I have just given you a good advice. Now it is up to you to discover the latest contribution to progressive music, from this fantastic group from Italy!

luc4fun | 4/5 |