Vlatko Stefanovski - Kula Od Karti CD (album) cover

KULA OD KARTI

Vlatko Stefanovski

Prog Folk

1967/ 1976
2 stars Hmmm... I do not think that this CD please me. First because the music is not Prog. Second because modern. But if I am sincere this CD is important in my discography because it is a Vlatko Stefanovski's CD with Manu Katche (drums) and Gibonni (vocals). However, this does not mean that 'Kula Od Karti' succeed enjoyed me. But rather because 'Kula Od Karti' is very modern and, I believe, POP.

Sure 'Kula Od Karti' contain very good songs: 'Pesna za prijatelot', 'Nostalgija', 'California', 'Daydream' and 'Goodbye George'. But this fact does not change slightly my opinion.

Yet this CD in the car becomes very interesting. This because the songs are written in a good manner.

This 'Kula Od Karti' transmit me and this is my point of view about 'Kula Od Karti'.

1967/ 1976 | 2/5 |