Gnidrolog - Lady Lake CD (album) cover

LADY LAKE

Gnidrolog

The Runaway
5 stars Lady Lake is a fantastic progressive album. The anti-war song I Could Never Be A Soldier is just plain amazing, featuring Jethro Tull-styled flutes, and amazing vocals by Colin Goldring, makes the song a great prog song, and in my opinion, a prog anthem.

Ship, is again an excellent track, with amazing guitar playing by Stewart Goldring, which really touched me, and a great chord sequence.

Lady Lake is one of the better progressive rock albums I've heard, and you can call me a prog newbie, but I will always recommend Lady Lake to every progressive rock fan out there. To sum it up, Lady Lake is a must-buy for Tull and Gnidrolog fans!

The Runaway | 5/5 |