Frijid Pink - Frijid Pink CD (album) cover

Frijid Pink

3 stars Frijid Pink has always been one of my favorites. Ever since my dad brought home a box of records one day and sitting there was the most pink album I had ever seen! He had always talked about them and so one day I decided to look them up on youtube and found video of them playing House of the Rising Sun and was hooked. So you can imagine that when I saw that album sitting in there that I was excited.

I must've played that thing to death, still do! But then I started getting deeply into progressive rock and soon after I discovered their third album Earth Omen, which in my opinion is there only prog album.

So after saying that, I want to make it clear that the Frijid Pink and Defrosted albums are simply the best Psychedelic/Blues Rock/Boogie/Fuzz Rock (whatever you want to call it) albums you will ever listen to, but its not really prog. So I can only give this album as well as Defrosted 3 Stars and no more for being superb blues/boogie albums with a touch of psychedelia for good measure.

AmericanProgster | 3/5 |