Foglie Di Vetro - Foglie di Vetro CD (album) cover

Foglie Di Vetro

Rock Progressivo Italiano

4 stars This album is exhilarative music. FOGLIE DI VETRO I don't know their name meaning. maybe I just think of FOG for the album cover is covered with fog, red fog. And their music is very much alike to Italian band COOPERATIVE DEL LETTE. The two are alike with their covers too! So I just don't know which one is better than which one. anyway this kind of music is very enjoyable. I just give 4 stars. but one thing is regretable that this CD is too sound weaking. So when I hear I turned volum up. In fact I moved this music from CDs to casette tapes for tape is much portable(movable) and easy to listen in my car. I think this is absolutely Rock Italiano! thank you.
bspark | 4/5 |