Vangelis - Antarctica CD (album) cover

ANTARCTICA

Vangelis

1967/ 1976
4 stars I don't see the film... But I 'see' its 'O.S.T.'!

I have the perception that this O.S.T. be a great album also if independent respect to the film. Furthermore Vangelis don't do anything to look like a great composer but manages to convey very well the atmosphere of the film in music. I have also received the atmospheres depsite I don't see the film!

It is true that I have a limit if I seek to judge this O.S.T., but I think that this O.S.T. not present Prog music but a sort of Symphonic New Age in Prog field! And sure I have the perception that this O.S.T. be an immortal O.S.T.!

1967/ 1976 | 4/5 |