Magma - Attahk CD (album) cover

5 stars The last review mentioned one song making him actually want to dance. I can actually think of 5 tracks on here that make me want to do it, the 1st, 3-5th, and last. Its unstobabe. I think its the amazing inclusion of such funk in the bass and rythym. I actually just remembered this album, and have listened to it and other magma massively in the last few days with immense pleasure. MDK, udu wudu, attack, and K.A., all of them nearly always make me go AH! SO GOOD! So I couldn't help reviewing it when I saw it up again. The best I can say is the music in here its compeltely its own, able to conjure up image and feeling that is also distinct. Really, I mentally oogle at it alot.
| 5/5 |